Why we need to cite our sources

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am married with three girls and two grand children.  I am from Louisiana and I have been living in Mesquite, Texas for 13 years.  I am trying to expand my business.  I have been married for 6 years.  I am returning to school to better myself.  I am earning my degree in Medical Office Management.  I am in my fourth term at Kaplan.  I have been doing well so far and each terms is more challenging.  I haven't had any computer training until now and I have learned a lot, but I have more to learn.  I will stay positive and focus.  Sometimes it is hard because I have two teenager daughter and work fulltime.  My husband helps out a lot and I am grateful.  M short term goal is to continue going to school and finish.  My long term goal is to work in a healthcare environment as a Medical Office Manager and also continue to expand my business.  Thanks for listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment